I. General information.
- The owner of the happystay.pl website and administrator of personal data is HappyStay Apartments Sp. z o. o. with its registered seat in Gdansk, 10 Osiek Street.
- By making a reservation with HappyStay Apartments Sp. z o. o. Guest agrees to the inclusion of their personal data in the database. The data will be processed solely for the purpose of making reservations, facilitating subsequent bookings and marketing purposes. The above data will not be transferred or resold to any third parties. The guest has the right to resign from participation in promotional campaigns.
II. Personal Data.
- The service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- Personal information is obtained when filling out a form.
- The content of the website can be viewed without providing any personal information.
- Any person who has provided his/her personal data has the right to access their content and the possibility to correct, update, complete them, as well as to request to cease processing of personal data and to object to the processing of personal data. The aforementioned actions can be performed by sending an appropriate statement to the following email address: email@example.com
- The personal data acquired by the administrator is stored, processed and protected in accordance with applicable laws. The collection of personal data has been reported to the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl)
- The administrator protects the collected personal data using the following measures:
– encryption of data used to subscribe to the newsletter
– securing the dataset against unauthorized access
III. Information about cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for use in the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the terminal equipment of a Service User and accessing them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– creating statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
– maintaining a session of a User of the Website (after logging in), thanks to which a User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
– determining the profile of a User in order to display him/her customized materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent”(persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User’s final device by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long the user stayed on a particular page.
- With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
IV. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change his browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites.
- To manage your cookie settings, select your browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
– Internet Explorer
– Safari (iOS)
– Windows Phone
V. Data sharing.
- Data shall be subject to sharing with external entities only within the limits of the law.
- The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent of the request.
VI. Final provisions.